shop deb’s recommendations
open now until midnight monday.
Receive a FREE Season’s Best Recipe Collection when you order by Saturday at 12 noon. You can submit your order in the message box below, or online with Deb’s link.
First.. FAQ’s of Deb’s POP UP Page:
1) Yes, you may share this page with friends. They simply require this page link [it will not be visible from my site], and they must live in Canada.
2) Use the message box below to send me your questions and order request(s). Please include your full shipping address on orders please. The page will send me an email instantly. You may need to reload this page [press F5] to see the message box again.
3) Submitting an order request does not actually place the order. I require payment to place your order. As soon as I can calculate your order, I will email you your total. You will then need to send your etransfer payment or call me with your credit card details and I will email you your receipt.
5) I accept Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard and Amex. Send etransfers to firstname.lastname@example.org; make the security answer “insideyourcupboards”.
6) You can add any items including outlet items to your order. Just because it’s not featured doesn’t mean you don’t want it or need it! There’s a button just below here that will open our online catalogue so you can follow along there too. (It will open in a separate tab so you can toggle back and forth between the catalogue and this page.)
7) We can ship your order to your door for a nominal upcharge (if it ships to Deb’s, your shipping will be a flat, discounted $6). When your product order is over $100, you will qualify for a free gift with purchase (see the guest special details below), and we will ship your order directly to your home for only 11%.
8) Even bigger savings are available to hosts when you invite me and your friends for a cooking party. The POP UP shopping page is also available to you if you can’t or don’t want to host. Fill in the box to ask for the host specials if you’d like to have the details.
Here’s the message box to send me your questions and order details. I’ll post it close to the bottom of the page also, so you don’t have so far to scroll to reach out to me. My number is 416.605.9476 if you have any questions… I’m a text or phone call away.
Let’s start with one of Deb’s favourite recipes!
Let’s get this party started with DEB’S TOP 9 picks
#9.. the Measure Mix ‘n Pour (salad dressing thingy.. watch for it!)
#8 - the Crinkle Cutter (aka Turnip Cutter) $17
#7 - the Mix ‘n Chop - watch the video to see it in action (and learn a delicious and innovative recipe)
#6 - Dutch Oven Rock Crok - or any Rock Crok for that matter. Deb loves these and uses them all. the. time.
#5 - the Mini Measure All Cup
mini measure all cup (1 cup)( petite is 1/4 cup, measure-all cup is 2 cups)
This measures sticky things like butter, sour cream, molasses, peanut butter from the top down, or when you flip it over, use it as a regular liquid measuring cup. Genius for all bakers!
#4 - Non-Stick Cookware
Shelly here: Deb totally has this in her top 6, and I add my 2 cents... I was pretty skeptical when they came out, ‘cuz I loved our previous Executive line. But they’ve completely earned their place as our go-to pans day in and day out. They’re performing like no other, and standing up to every day use too. My unexpected favourite ting.. the no-rivet design.. brilliant! And the removable handles make them super versatile to store. Although I hang most of my pans, this is super convenient when you store them in a drawer or cupboard.
#3 - Stoneware! Oh yes ! And especially the Deep Covered Baker!
#2 - Electric Wine Opener
Then I’ll let our Test Kitchens explain our pressure cooker. We call it the Quick Cooker and it’s selling like hot cakes!
It quickly became a must-have appliance in our kitchen once I followed the start up instructions and started trying the fail-proof recipes that come with it. Haha - then I got a little adventurous with it and tried a bunch of other things. I made several fails. One was almost epic.
is it REALLY WORTH IT?
If you ask Deb or me if the pressure cooker is really worth having another appliance in your kitchen?
Think back to when dishwashers and microwaves became new appliances. They got better with design, and most people don’t still own their first one. But it’s hard to imagine a kitchen without a dishwasher or microwave or both. So the short answer is yes it’s totally worth it. Mine fits beautifully in one of my deep drawers, and yes, I moved things to make room for it. I use it a ton. So far, that I can throw everything in there on a busy night (even use the delay feature), lock the lid, and walk away to do something totally different, (like walk the dogs) and come back, open the lid, and you’d think that meal simmered for hours. Even pasta (yes I know, pasta) has amazed me and how perfectly al dente it remains for an extended time. I’ll figure out the science of why that is yet, but for now, I’ll just be amazed.
This appliance improves the quality of my life. Deb estimates she uses it for 50% of her meals now.
Want a Quick Cooker for your weeknights? We think you’ll love it too. Does your budget simply not allow for it? Consider either throwing a cooking party, workshop or joining our cause and our business opportunity. We really could use more help to help more Canadians eat more from scratch; even weeknights. This could be your reward. In the message box, ask to chat about our business opportunity. Or pick a Thursday or Friday to throw a cooking party.
text or call 416.605.9476 with all your questions
Thank you, Debbie for your recommendations and your referral. To all Deb’s friends, I’m delighted you are here. I have 4 additional offers for each of you:
#2 - Be like Deb - host a POP UP shopping page with your own personal recommendations, and earn discount rewards. Here are the upcoming promotions you can take advantage of. When you read the following offers, you might be amazed at how much we value and appreciate your referrals to some of your friends who invest in our products. We don’t take that lightly, and we say thank you very gratefully.
#3 - Love it all, and want, like, everything? Feeling a little entrepreneurial, and looking for a flexible side gig? Read up on our business opportunity here, and FB message me if you’re feeling above a 4 on a scale of 1 - 10. [10 being “I’m ready to join”, and 1 being “really? tell me more”]. I’ll have a few questions and we can get your free mentorship program started. See the offer here -> when you start by January 31st.
4. I invite you to join me for a social and delicious workshop someday soon. Details are here.
In closing, thank you and it’s time to shop the catalogue above and send me your requests via the message box, or shop Deb’s online link here. Receive a FREE Season’s Best Recipe Collection when you submit your order by Saturday at 12 noon.